TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
22 October, 01:52
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Please share more! Very fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:59
In response Awake Now to her Publication
well... lets see... they tried to lie and tell you the cathars were bad people but that was not true.. they were actually peaceful peopole that respect the earth, animals and each other.. that is why they tried to rid the earth of them ALL... they were around the same time frame as the "real" Moors' and the Tartarians... which I believe the time was purposefully altered by this death cult so we would never put 2 and 2 together to realize that the Cathars, Tararians,and the Moors all walked this earth a lot closer in time than we think and yes.. they were here the same time as Jesus walked the earth...but that is a whole other story ..hahaha by the way the Cathars were not about religion... it was a way of live... very similar to the native americans

please read
🔻🔻
https://www.cathar.info

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 October, 05:05
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
This is so fascinating. I love hearing about real history. Not too good at digging on my own, but love when others do...and share so generously! Thank you.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 October, 02:22
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Thank you so much David, this looks like it will be awesome! And, I love the timestamp...look at all of those 2s.
04:12 PM - Oct 25, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 October, 04:24
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
It's different from what you've been learning about because it goes into non human entities and is very convincing when you see actual video of unearthly phenomena. There's a Part 2 I'll send that gives the outcome of our military's war with the cult of the dead. Many cultures that have been around centuries like indigenous people say we're in the 5th reset of Earth. They won the first four but we won this time.

https://youtu.be/Aqr0f1vDR...
NESARA - Everything is Going to CHANGE 2022 Documentary (The Liberation of EARTH - Part 2) - YouTube

Gaia called... We answered! This is a WORLDWIDE movement to the GOLDEN AGE, looking into the new ways of trading, transportation, voting and simply living as...

25 October, 04:30
Thank you, I will let you know what i think later. I appreciate these, and learning new concepts.

25 October, 05:33
another anon here shared a video recently, there is a hunter who has a channel on utube called how to hunt. His channel started out teaching people about hunting, and showing the gorgeous wildlife in his travels and near where he lives in British Columbia. Then he started having people write in about their experiences with sasquatch and other strange entities, and he reads the stories on air. I have to tell you, I had no idea what I was going to be listening to, but I was hooked from day 1. I never hunted, and I never even really thought about those beings as a kid. We had woods all around us in Connecticut, I used to explore for hours in the late 70s-80s. I wonder if anything strange was out there. You might like his stories, this guy is awesome in his reading and comments. I do cross stitch and listen, it doesn't scare me, it is fascinating. I just started the first video you shared, I need to wait til after dinner, because I want to catch every word! Thank you again.