Mike Anon @Mike314
I have some ideas of "what it is."
02:37 PM - Oct 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
25 October, 05:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
all chems, meds, packaged and processed foods "products", soft drinks and "drink products" go into the body and create blocks in our energy systems. our systems aren't meant to ingest and process these things and they pile up in the body. even if they don't claim to have calories they cause weight gain because they're blocking our systems from functioning as intended

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
25 October, 04:12
Soy and canola oils, high fructose corn syrup, everyform of msg. Not much you can buy that doesn't include these harmful, poisonous ingredients. Stay away from anything processed...ready to eat. I also wonder if they are putting something in the vaccines. My husband and I eat clean, cook our own and we are far from obese.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 October, 04:15
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I would advise anyone to stay away from aspartame

It is a poison - anyone who does some research knows that it was derived from weed-killer (Monsanto)

Frank Parnell @JFParnell
25 October, 04:00
It's the food. I spent two weeks in Greece back on 2017 and realized the food there was much different. Sugar, fat, protein, and even alcohol was different. In this country the food is poisoned.

Mike Anon @Mike314
25 October, 04:04
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
Everything is poison in this country.