TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
have you looked into tartaria? or the "mudflood" ?
once you do you'll start noticing the same architecture all over the "world" and will see buildings everywhere that have windows below ground level and steps going up to the now 1st floor.
also look into the worlds fair, they had them all over and the story doesn't add up.... they claim the buildings were wood and plaster temporary structures but some of the buildings still stand today and definitely aren't wood/plaster!

we've been lied to about EVERYTHING 😔
01:52 PM - Oct 24, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by larrymcintire in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
24 October, 07:11
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
yes!! I have dug into all that ..this is the research I did for a decade... don't forget to include the foundling (orphan trains), and those HUGE insane asylums.... one example of many reasons why they would lock you up was your political beliefs ... those things housed at times 1000's of people... makes you wonder if they did that to do a great reset kind of like they are doing now.... they have dont many many many "reset".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
larry mcintire @larrymcintire
24 October, 08:38
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
exactly!
the ones that wouldn't go along with the reset were labeled insane and locked up imo
the ones willing to go along with the lie were given "orphans" to raise and teach the fake history to