Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Grand rising!

A few tips: dig deep into the names of everything, the locations, the dates, the colors the numbers the symbols, everything besides face value. Because theres a hidden layer to all of this that we are desperately trying to show you that exists even in your own life. Down to the finest of details.
Face value is a lie.
What details from your life are sticking out? Did you grow up on Phoenix street? Why Phoenix? We are rising like the Phoenix now. What was your high school mascot/colors? Mine were black and gold. We Play Black, AU GOLD.
See how this works now?

DIG DEEP to see the hidden world.
Love you all. ❤🙏🫀
09:15 AM - Oct 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
28 October, 01:23
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I would absolutely love to know what the hidden meaning of a time slip is. My teenage daughter experienced one June of last year. We were dumpster diving of all things, back of Petco...they throw away tons of food. We would go up there once a week and grab it to donate to the shelter and on the way back home VERY small town, I missed the street we usually turn down and turned down the next one. There were 2 new stores on that street that we had never seen before. My daughter asked if we could go back the next day and so we did.
Only it wasn't there! we have driven up and down that area several times frontwards, backwards and sideways since. Looked in the phone book, the internet and asked around town about those 2 new stores.
They never existed.
We both saw it. We both experienced it and we both thought we were losing our minds.
Our lives took a drastic turn after that event. Lots of sorrow and tears. Working through it....but I'd love to get your thoughts.
Baffled!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 October, 01:35
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Wow Patriot thats cool!
I think Ive experienced that myself too. Feels like it. I honestly think that certain events can happen which cause the timelines to be disturbed and touch each other, like vibrating guitar strings. That's my theory anyways.... 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
28 October, 01:40
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I am not sure there us any "meaning" I have experience dthem so many times, it doesnt feel as unusual anymore. You might have cossed a temporary portal. If only you experienced it, it would be a time shift. I dont think it has anything to do with bad things happening We do have parralel lives, and timelines and you temporarily shifted over. Here ius a page Starfire Tor has made on the subject plus more. She is a scientest and researcher and has delved deep for decades on the subject
http://www.starfiretor.com...

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
24 October, 10:33
Everything matters! Each persons Life is a roadmap for today.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
24 October, 09:58
Always the bravest in the room. Never the smartest, but always the bravest. That's what I love about you. I adore strong women.

Happy Days @Sun2516
24 October, 09:27
lol
Gettin Deep
U R Smart

24 October, 09:26
Heres a good example of the style

Junior told us he was going to take ALEVE of absence for awhile by using a bottle of ALEVE.
So simple right? But so easy to overlook without the right set of eyes.

PLEASE PLEASE learn the comms.

Everything else falls into place once U start figuring all these comms out. Learning the comms is for everyone. Knowledge is for everyone.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 October, 10:28
Bonus points for the hand sign signal for Q.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 October, 01:21
Keep telling, more will understand as truth comes out. You can't Fly with a broken leg or can you ????