TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
23 October, 06:10
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
WOW fantastic brain food!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
☺️GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!☺️ this goes really deep... its also connected to the changing of the calanders and removing days.... and notice how they will saying for example a building was "founded" which actually means "found" not constructed... mmmhmm oh sooo much...haha i could go on and on and on ... also.. take a look at the dates on some things... it will look like the letter I or J not a 1 mmmhmm so what real timeline are we really on so for example was it 1999 or was it i999 mmmm one wonders... 😉
06:16 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
07 November, 05:25
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I've seen letter I and J instead 1 in old calendars in museums, the years are from 1600-1700! Also A for anno and then 3 numbers for year. Nobody believed me.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 November, 09:57
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
thanks for sharingvthat!!!! 😁😊 once you see it you can't unsee it and it changes everything.