Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 October, 09:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 October, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Oh wowww: my cat brought almost one into the home, just on time to close the door: it was still alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
Nothing worse than live prey delivered in the kitchen. I'll take dead animals anytime over moving creatures. The joys of cat/human relationships!
12:46 PM - Oct 23, 2022
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WonderBird in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 October, 01:17
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Well sometimes I take them alive in: the cat came in one day with a pigeon and had hidden allready one alive under my bed. Saving them for later? So I helped both pigeons to heal and gave them their freedom.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
24 October, 05:55
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Oh my! I can't imagine that. I have on cat that hates anything that flies. His kill list is amazing but never pigeons!