I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
I'm 41. I've heard talk about border security and illegal immigration since I was a kid. At least 30+ years of absolutely nothing being done about it, yet it has been mostly the same people in our government the entire time.
12:08 PM - Oct 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 October, 12:38
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I'm 55 and it's same shit, different day only it's much worse now. Same movie on a loop. It never ends because people die and are born. There's a learning curve and it's always wait for the next group to wake up... Round and round we go. Hurry up and wait. It's up to US, NOW, This generation, or the next are lost forever. I would have never believed in a million years we would have got to point even 20 - 10 years ago, yet here we are. The only reason we are still here watching and waiting is because Trump and Q came along and gave us some hope to hold onto. Slowed down the inevitable. People are waking up but there's a long way to go and a short time to get there not everyone's precipice lines up. Arrests, trials and executions for treason and crimes against humanity need to happen next year or SHTF. There is a point of no return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396