Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 October, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 October, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What's the comm associated with the "no tie" tonight??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
22 October, 09:39
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
might be incorrect but the no tie is symbolic of deal is done, is it relevant to this?..🤷‍♀️ maybe he just did not want to wear a tie.

22 October, 10:46
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
I remember this well for some very personal reasons. Similar personal reasons occured again that coincide...There's a YUGE comm here.

22 October, 10:56
..what you got🙂 what do you think it means?

22 October, 11:02
Not sure...yet.
Trump said that we've lost no one!
..."we got all the diamonds"
Juan O Savin says "take it personal "...

22 October, 11:35
thanks i did not see the rally ,appreciate the reply🙂

You are welcome 😊
I wish I had it figured out...
11:49 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatzPajamas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Katz Pajamas, click on at the bottom under it