Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
23 October, 05:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
isn’t that how the flag is depicted on soldiers uniforms. as in- going into battle?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
22 October, 11:33
Am I mistaken in thinking that the AF on the end of that visible plane number....does that stand for Air Force? Just wondering!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
22 October, 09:30
Such a beautiful plane!!! I happen to be a plane freak!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 October, 09:41
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
You are?!
Good to know.
it is a pretty plane + great paint job :)

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
22 October, 05:59
Whoa......a lot of pomp for a US ..... citizen

22 October, 06:05

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
IYKYK :)

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 05:01
WoW
This picture speaks a 1000 words
Makes tears of joy for me.

I love my president, President Trump, and I don't even know him
How can I ever Thank him for all he has done for me and my planet
Thank you so much President Trump

Happy Days @Sun2516
22 October, 04:57
We are waiting for President Trump

22 October, 05:05
In response Happy Days to his Publication
lol...yes we are!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts