TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:40
I don't post to much about this stuff here... but this goes way deep down some serious rabbit whole... just like with rose windows from cathedrals... it's all about frequency and ley lines..... I have learned through my journey of over a decade of digging.. that this death cult has pulled many many "resets" we had technology before... and really all it takes is around 200 or so years to go from "horse and buggy to tehnology"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
Please share more! Very fascinating!
01:52 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 02:04
In response Awake Now to her Publication
wanted to share this too... the churches were "captured"... the frequency was lowered...and this is what they have been pumping into the followers .... instead of the healing frequencies they were designed and meant to be....

https://subtle.energy/the-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
23 October, 05:08
Thanks for sharing. :)

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
16 November, 04:43
This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
There is sooo much to this. 🙌🏼
I am a sound and energy healer (former math teacher). Sound meditations with crystal and tibetan bowls changed my life. After about 5 sessions my anxiety and insomnia disappeared. I had to go down the sound/energy rabbit hole 5 years ago. Now my whole former mathy life makes sense - sacred geometry, vibration, waves, golden proportion etc. 🎼

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
22 October, 01:59
In response Awake Now to her Publication
well... lets see... they tried to lie and tell you the cathars were bad people but that was not true.. they were actually peaceful peopole that respect the earth, animals and each other.. that is why they tried to rid the earth of them ALL... they were around the same time frame as the "real" Moors' and the Tartarians... which I believe the time was purposefully altered by this death cult so we would never put 2 and 2 together to realize that the Cathars, Tararians,and the Moors all walked this earth a lot closer in time than we think and yes.. they were here the same time as Jesus walked the earth...but that is a whole other story ..hahaha by the way the Cathars were not about religion... it was a way of live... very similar to the native americans

please read
🔻🔻
https://www.cathar.info

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 October, 05:24
I have been listening to the different frequencies for healing and researching the Tartarians here and there. Thanks you for putting this out there. I would say there is a Lot of interest in these subjects so Please keep sharing. I dont get it all but i understand enough to want to know more! Thanks and God Bless! 😊👍👍🙏❤

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 October, 05:05
This is so fascinating. I love hearing about real history. Not too good at digging on my own, but love when others do...and share so generously! Thank you.