nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 October, 05:23
Reminiscing about my old Twitter days

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
22 October, 05:25
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
I'm just little old me but I'm still with ya

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
22 October, 05:28
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
❤️👍 thanks my Friend. You are just as important, if not more so.

22 October, 05:38
Thanks, we all are. This shit is getting hard to take, I've been researching this phenomime for decades now & I'm worn out, my parents warned us as kids about what is happening now, I didn't really believe that it would happen in my lifetime, they were prepping back then & wanted to move us to the back of Burke somewhere, I was about 10 years old at the time.. ohhhh

nasty 123 @Nasty1
Sounds like you had some Great & Awesome parents.
I wish i had some like that .
&
If it wasnt for you all interacting with me, liking , sharing i wouldnt have stayed on for this many years. I know it sounds corny but, you all really do give me the strength to push on , move forward at times. Im seriously blessed to have found all of you❤️
05:44 AM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
22 October, 05:46
Hope we all make it through

22 October, 05:54
I lost my eldest brother back in June this year. He died on a Friday Night, he was found the next day by his daughter.

He was sitting in a chair with his untouched dinner in front of him & had been listening to music.

He is the guy on the bottom right hand corner.

He would have been jabbed to the max as he was in the mental health system!! Murder!