Julie Casey @Trump2023
I never would have found out the Trurh about global child sex trafficking, Epstein island the Catholic church, Queen Elizabeth and so much more without the Q posts.
11:51 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 October, 02:55
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Me too, I am thankful for Q.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 October, 09:20
Exactly!!

Who fights Against this information the most?
The Media!!

They are Hiding it ALL and WE Know It!

Thinking they fooled the people and got away with coming off as news for the people.

The Real News will be for them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessi Doe @Jessi
22 October, 07:50
Me too, I will be forever grateful.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 October, 12:50

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
22 October, 08:57
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
oh geez. It didn't copy the link other link. This was the one I copied previously. I'm sorry.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 12:32
Most of us would not have!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
22 October, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
God opened our eyes lead all of us down our own path but Q post brought us together.