Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 February, 05:11
This was the only way and time to defeat them with the least amount of casualties! We are infinate beings. we have reincarnated here for 1000's of years. we won this time! God chose this time and he chose you and me and us to be right here during this time. The others are not gone they are just not the same earthsuit u remember! Did Nana mention that they lied about reincarnation too?😇😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
Yes!! That's why when I heard the words COVID and we are closing your business's, I was like hmm...I remember this nonsense. I set out on a journey that led me to President Trump, Q, and all of you. I have indeed been here before. Old Souls we are. And I believe there are more of us than we know spread out all over the World. This is what I have been waiting for my whole life. It's why we are really here. Nothing can stop what is to come.❤️
06:01 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
05 February, 10:32
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
I've always felt I was born in the wrong time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 10:38
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
This is the best time to be alive! We get to bare witness to the Great Awakening of Humanity. What a absolute blessing. 🙏

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
05 February, 09:46
@enlightened_momma
Yes: Halleluja> that is the truth: we have all been here before and we all
dreamed about it. It is because we are all connected with each other!
In the beginning there was God, and than he spoke the words: let us make and create ...> us < !!!

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
05 February, 09:39
Welcome aboard, fren! We are all here in the same boat floating patiently together. Stand easy with the rest of us. We've got this! God wins!

05 February, 10:24
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
Indeed he does!!🙏