Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Lara Logan will not back down. I hope she shows the world the truth!
09:17 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
22 October, 09:29
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
God protect this brave warrior!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 October, 08:33
Lara is the best. and like 99% chance shes female too. so bonus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 October, 02:13
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen brother.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 October, 01:11
VINCENT, By Don McLean (STARRY, STARRY NIGHT)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Don McLean - Vincent ( Starry, Starry Night) With Lyrics - YouTube

Don McLean's Vincent (Starry,Starry Night) Almost all images created by Vincent Van- Gogh. Song by Don McLean I in no way assume any credit for song or images.

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
22 October, 02:06
We will know Esther soon. :)

22 October, 01:28
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
AMERICAN PIE

"Did You Write the BOOK OF LOVE and Do You have Faith in God Above." -Don McLean

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 October, 04:48
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
"We are at a Turning Point."

Good Brunch Spot. I'll take the lemon blueberry pancakes

https://truthsocial.com/@R...

21 October, 11:55
VK’s ❤️ response to Lara Logan’s post.

Drop 4908 - 2 Year Delta
THE GREAT AWAKENING
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 October, 11:11
Praying protection over her🙏🏻

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 October, 10:47
God send your angels to protect Lara as she stepped right in middle of the arena. I have her back. We are weak but YOU are strong. Amen.

21 October, 10:28
C Before D/Children before Declass? Mel Gibson is also going to be Testifying soon at Harvey Weinstein's Second Trial

22 October, 12:32
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I WANT TO LIVE, By John Denver

I WANT TO LIVE - JOHN DENVER - YouTube

This is for everyone out there who breathes right along with me...The idea for this project was inspired by a friend of mine.Took me about 7 hours to put thi...