ifindit @ifindit
I've recently had the opportunity to witness untold amounts of destruction after this hurricane that came through. Whole neighborhoods wiped from the map, homes destroyed, cars on roofs, boats on roads, whole roads even completely demolished into the ocean.
Some people just need a hug and good cry when we show up. Some need to yell. Some have a great outlook and realize that it's all just material things and can for the most part be replaced. Either way, its these moments you see some of the best of humanity show its face. There's also opportunity for the worst to show but being in these areas I can say with confidence that the good has outweighed the bad.
Normally I live a quiet and uneventful life but a random opportunity to witness, help, and measure humanity in the midst of a post apocolyptic setting almost resets your belief in where we are with each other. I love watching walls be broken down despite all the politics or bullshit out there. Anyways, thought id share. ✌️
02:19 PM - Oct 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by ifindit in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 October, 10:30
In response ifindit to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amethyst Cat @AmethystCat
21 October, 05:02
💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 October, 04:13
More good than bad 😊🙏🤍

_E_ _O_ @_EO_
21 October, 02:20
Youre auch a beautiful soul. wub u.