Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 May, 12:43
FASTING
Reminding the body that the spirit is in charge of the flesh not the flesh in charge of the spirit. Fasting is not just denying yourself sustenance for a time. It is any act of denying the flesh something it wants in order for your spirit to maintain control of the flesh and get the nourishment it needs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
This extends out further to just fasting from food. Fasting is used to deny the body something it wants but does not necessarily need right away. We live in a world that is positively filled to the brim with things that fufill fleshly desires so to fast from certain things brings better understanding and connection. Maybe it's fasting from secular music or social media, videogames or watching TV, perhaps it's fasting from everything electronic in general, whatever it is for you the point is to rejuvenate the physical body through the intentional abstinence of fleshly desires in order to seek a closer relationship to God. 🤍
07:07 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
27 March, 07:58
This is one of the few things my church actually got right that they taught us lol. It’s amazing how effective it can be in all forms. Some of the things that I started fasting from years ago I realized I never needed to put back into my life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 October, 09:22
😃👍