TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 October, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
Died Suddenly News is a Facebook group that has grown to 158,000 members in a month or so. There are thousands of stories like this one from real people with real stories they know first hand.

I knew there were a lot of deaths and injuries, and this site gives you an up close and personal view of the injuries and deaths. The page has grown so quickly it has caught the attention of Del Bigtree of the Highwire who has had Tiago Fernando Henriques, the page Administrator on his show. There are other shows she has been on as well.

A lot of the people posting are family and friends of the injured as well as the injured. It's so sad, they are coming to the page in desperation of finding any kind of hope. I cry each time I read the posts.
01:22 AM - Oct 21, 2022
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CharRose in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 October, 02:55
In response CharRose to her Publication
😭 here also... So many people died after the deadly vaccinations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
21 October, 02:55
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you for posting this. This is the second Died Suddenly News group. The first group (public, then private) reached over 300k quickly, and as soon as it did, Facebook closed down the group. There is a new group that the same admin recently started. Many are doing their best to expose the harm caused