JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 October, 07:05
Copy that.

Posted at 4:05 ET

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
This is making rounds now too.
07:20 PM - Oct 20, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 October, 10:25
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
God will not be mocked! let evil forsake their way and righteous be restored in Jesus Name amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 October, 10:25
God will not be mocked! let evil forsake their way and righteous be restored in Jesus Name amen

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 October, 09:07
who i J Reid?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 October, 10:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I saw it a few times and then decided to grab it when this user on twitter shared it. Veyr random and for what it is worth, Dig for yourself or ignore it.

zeke17zeke17

I did my own deep dive on Pence and his history with harming boys when he was Indians Gov. had me pretty convinced he did bad things.

The point is; Pence seems to be in the line of fire today on Twit. Papi let him have it.