MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
16 January, 08:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
If POTUS no longer resides at the White House, where will the new residence for the President be?
11:36 PM - Jan 16, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tianshi in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 January, 11:38
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
He is just stepping away until he takes office again on the 4th of March (that's the date I heard).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 January, 11:56
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I was just wondering where his new residence will be. Someone posted look up "Texas." Since DC is literally a swamp and designed as a pentagram, I say let the whole evil place die.

IMO Texas is probably the most Patriotic state in the country. I was stationed at Ft Hood and for some reason I really love the state and the people...and the barbecue. Sorry in advance if I offend other Patriotic states.

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
16 January, 11:38
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
read something about Texas.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
16 January, 11:46
In response TSC Notabot to his Publication
I love Texas.