Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
I plan to fast for 7 days then fallow up with ivermectin for 5 days. I have fasted for 7 days in my youth but more recently fasted for 3 days about a month ago.
I have a 22 y/o horse and she’s having breathing issues of late. It’s been about eight months since I have been able to purchase ivermectin paste for her. I have ivermectin now and plan to give my sweet girl a five day dose when I take mine, to see if she and I can find renewed health together. any suggestions are welcome.
03:22 PM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply
Marie Jag @eqorsaria
19 November, 06:38
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Have you tried any supplements to help her breathing? I have no experience withany of my horses having breathing issues but I have seen supplements on Smartpak for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
19 November, 07:19
In response Marie Jag to her Publication
Marie, I just finished a 5 day ivermectin treatment and my mare is breathing smooth and easy🥰 I am so excited for her! my mare is 22 and she is doing great now! 💕 i plan to fallow up in another couple weeks. Thank you for your interest, Marie. God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396