Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 08:51
That was quick lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
i think they were brought in to clean up the UK pension mess before it blew up on its own

at this point i think patriots realize we we are going to get some sort of crash or reset

i think the UK pension funds were too leveraged so Q et alia had to force some pain so that they would fix it

in comes Truss. she proposes a budget that causes a massive interest rate spike which in turn triggers margin calls as the value of the pensions bond holdings plummet

overnight 1.5 trn in pension funds (thats a lot in the UK) is about to disappear. This allows the bank of england to tell the funds to sell them bonds to reduce leverage which basically saves a complete collapse and bankruptcy of the UK pension system

imagine if social security was invested in bonds or stocks and then overnight, there was a collapse and all that retirement money disappeared. thats what was going to happen

i think patriots forced the situation in order to save the average person from losing it al
10:42 AM - Oct 20, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheDeflationist in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Deflationist, click on at the bottom under it