Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Corruption being exposed, at the end...
09:14 AM - Oct 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
20 October, 12:55
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Here is a damn good example where I believe the military tribunals will come into play. https://www.justice.gov/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 October, 12:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
20 October, 11:30
I think this was supposed to culminate in Dec 21 but Kappy let some things out too early maybe even 12-21 so he had to go away, the plan was extended. Just a feeling, can't prove much.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
20 October, 11:24
Zero faith in only ONE politician? Shouldn't this be PLURAL?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 October, 10:21
Right now our children hang in the balance due to these covid shots and Parents who still believe in this fake matrix. Have to break the ceiling to get their attention. I want to see light bulbs going on in these parents so they wake up! Our children, Our Future.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
20 October, 10:13
Military Is the Only Way
Election Decertification
Convention of States
28 to ratify Restored Republic
X 22 remain OutKast

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
20 October, 10:19
In response Harold Holman to his Publication

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 October, 09:30
Maybe some of the tribunals happened then....hmmmmm

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 October, 09:44
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 October, 09:20
I Can’t Wait Until They Are All Exposed!