Only people mentioned by seriousreesy in this post can reply
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
20 October, 02:30
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
The Truth needs Air ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 October, 09:31
Is that why the automatic faucets won't come on for me? This happened to me in the mid 90's a few times. Strange.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
20 October, 08:21
i'M SO SEXY IT HURTS!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 October, 08:32
In response William Filer to his Publication
hahaha😍😍😍

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 October, 09:25
In response William Filer to his Publication
😅🤣 Lol

1776 ... @IGG1776
20 October, 07:46
I'm an extrovert, i love to break people's patterns. They usually end up in a conversation with a smile 😎

20 October, 08:36
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Extoverts are always soo cool..😍😍😍

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
20 October, 04:50
You know I think this is true. At my job we have catds in order to log on computers. I am always having trouble with my cards not working. I use to say well I don’t have anything magnetic on me or around card. Lately I say, well its me that messes the cards up because I am magnetic! I think I am on to something!

20 October, 08:34
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Ofcourse you're magnetic sis!..❤

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 October, 01:06

Iam Mie @iammiele
19 October, 11:41
some days some of us know it, but some days we're introverts dealing with our own stuff while being aware of the shenanigans around us and that is when you (like us) inspire...

20 October, 08:37
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Thank you! We are all One..❤❤❤

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
19 October, 11:40