JET2 @JET2
Now isn’t the time for “are you with Q or do you believe in Q?”…. Trump is openly confirming the matter via social media.

Now is the time for how bad do you want to save America? Time to start speaking uncomfortable truths in the workplace, among your colleagues, in your church groups.

It no longer matters “who is Q” or “was it a psy op”. Millions have awakened and can see the evil now.
08:36 AM - Oct 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JET2 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 October, 11:50
In response JET2 to his Publication
If you are still on Facebook, create Christian Pages that are private in your community, create mom's pages, dad's pages . . . get the info out there. Flood it . . . I don't care how many times they throw us in the FB slammer. Let Mark Z feel the fear of GOD . . . share your sword of truth. Let's go! When I get out of jail, I will join you! Now is the time to get loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 October, 05:08
saw this at 10:07 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 October, 05:04
Started in October/17. 😁

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
19 October, 02:15
Dan Quayle is Q.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 October, 02:11
I DONT MENTION Q I JUST RED PILL EVERYONE I MEET GAS STATION STORE SCHOOL FUNCTIONS EVERYONE EVERYWHERE EVERY DAY

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 12:50
Thanks for your service, ex Navy Nurse here!

JET2 @JET2
25 October, 09:37
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Thank you. Likewise ... I was stationed at Pearl Harbor, HI from 1984 to 1987 then finished with 2 years of Active Reserves in the North-East.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 12:48
Q is quantum reasoning at its core

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 11:02
How many "normies" are following on social media? Let's expand
to MSM and watch the heads explode 😌

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
19 October, 09:31

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 08:42
k.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 October, 08:42
k.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 October, 08:40
Shine the Light on Truth,
Not People or Personality.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
19 October, 12:50
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
we all fall short together the truth is lit!