Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 October, 09:24
I had never in several decades of living actually witnessed anyone having a siezure. Within the past week,however, I have witnessed 2 separate instances, 1 of which was a girl in her 20s where I work. She seized violently and fell face first before anyone could catch her and started vomiting blood. Medics got there fast thankfully but no word on if she made it. The one this evening had just a mild siezure. Her people said she developed epilepsy after having encephalitis. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You KNOW I wanted to ask if they were vaxxed …
I feel like we’ll be seeing much more of this! 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
I found my father unresponsive on the floor of his house on August 20, 4 weeks after his 2nd booster. He got 'Status Epilepticus', which happened never before. He's about 2 weeks home now, but still can't believe it might be the vax. Thanks to God, he is still alive.
02:36 AM - Oct 19, 2022
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Losetoshi793 in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
19 October, 07:33
In response Losetoshi 793 to his Publication
Praying for his recovery fren!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Losetoshi 793 @Losetoshi793
19 October, 12:01
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Thank you Sista. ❤️