Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
17 October, 07:12
Prayer Warriors πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» I am on an emergency run to go sit with a friends dog over night. The wife has a rare form (burkets) lymphoma and has been undergoing all sorts of treatments since April (unvaxxed). She suffered a stroke yesterday. Today the husband is calling for last rites, but still hoping she rallies back for a bit as they take her off all chemo and treatments. He will be by her side all night and their daughter is traveling in, due here early tomorrow morning to see her mom and dad. Please lift this family up in prayer. Strength and grace for all. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
18 October, 05:46
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Sweet Jesus, in your mighty and wonderful name, be with this precious Family, may they each have peace which passes all human understanding, may they feel the brush of angels wingsπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸŒΉpls keep us posted🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
Thank you, I will! As of this evening, she is at least breathing on her own without a ventilator, the daughter made it here and will stay at their house with the dog (and hopefully her dad, but he may decide to just stay at the hospital again), and I certainly am with all of you in wishing what is best and right in God’s will. Maybe God needs another warrior upstairs or maybe this family needs for this fine lady to remain here awhile and prove that miracles can and do happen. Mostly I want comfort and peace for my dear friends going through this battle of unknowns. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»
10:22 PM - Oct 18, 2022
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
19 October, 08:00
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Amen, you are a true Friend to this Family, God bless you and thank you for the updateπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡