Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rachel Freeman @Oracle
19 October, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Gteat show.
/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Freeman @Oracle
19 October, 05:51
Gteat show.
/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 October, 05:49
I have had my moments but lately not so much as I was wanting to move and buy a home but not with these rates!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 October, 12:22
I’m afraid we have 2 more years til this movie is over. Pluto in Capricorn has been stirring things up since 2008 and wraps up in 2024. Picking up speed though! Today, Libra is the challenger, could be very interesting! 👀

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 October, 11:45
Changes from day to day. The popcorn's getting stuck in my teeth.

Night Shift @kekerista
19 October, 11:41
What's up, Doc?
I am enjoying everything but my personal live TBH
No matter what I did, what I said, which angle I came from
My just turned 18 year old daughter's mind has been captured by these Satanistic fuckers in every way possible.
I know God has a plan for her and she has her own journey
but the torment, agony and PAIN her family is going through watching her destroy her life is almost unbearable.
Any day she could walk into a gender affirming clinic and start the process of chopping off her breasts or be given drugs to alter what God made perfect.
God does NOT make mistakes.
So I pray for the children.
All the children who need to see the light of wisdom
To not only see the dark and the light
but to have the knowledge to recognize the difference.
#pain

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
19 October, 11:41
Ditto...Just dont like the ups/down (highs/lows) like the roller coaster. Reminds of VK's post, like this one...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

NEO ONE @Neo
19 October, 11:34
Me too. Fantastic.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 October, 11:32

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
19 October, 11:27
very suspenseful

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 October, 11:16
I wish I could say the same. As an empath I am having a
difficult time putting emotional distance between myself and
others I know personally that are suffering, as well as many situations I read on here. This is nothing new but the intensity is breath taking. It can't fookin end soon enough

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
19 October, 08:57
And Boy what a Show it is! Biblical!

William Filer @TahoeBilly
19 October, 12:24
Took this in Costco yesterday while stocking up.

Red Edge @Rededge
18 October, 11:33

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 October, 10:11
Best actors eva!! Blows the satanic hollyweird academy awards out of the water.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
18 October, 10:01
The power went out for a couple of minutes this morning and I nearly passed out from excitement thinking EBS, EBS, EBS...but then, the power came back on....

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
18 October, 09:31
Doq a good show needs a sound track!
Anons this one is for you ... the fam!!!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Ewan McGregor -Your Song - YouTube

un tributo a moulin rouge, con videos de la pelicula bajados por divx.no tengo derechos de autor, la cancion es de elton john.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
18 October, 09:05
This movie is slow as shit!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 October, 09:02
This movie sucks.
The pace puts you to sleep.
Sometimes you just gotta rip the band aid off.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 October, 09:01
It's like we are living in a Tom Clancy novel on steroids!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 October, 08:58
😎🍿

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 October, 08:54
I’m gonna have to restock my popcorn supply soon! Surprised (they) haven’t pushed a fake popcorn shortage on us! That would surely raise VK’s APL!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 October, 08:52
Me too Doq!! Me too!! 👍🏻✅

Darlene Sully @JDSully
18 October, 08:51
🍿Yep I get this strong feeling that something is about to POP.💥☄️

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
18 October, 08:47
I am getting pretty antsy.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 October, 08:45

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
18 October, 08:45
😎

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 October, 08:44

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 08:42
I am too. :)