Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Re: “There Is No Plan” General Michael T. Flynn:
“..The Advantage In Life, In Business, And In Wartime Goes To The Competitor That Does Not Flinch And Does Not Broadcast His Game Plan.”

🐸 t.me/WWG1WGAhere
04:32 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Kim Trumbetti @Kimraenc
05 February, 04:50
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
i do not understand why so many got deflated by this. I inly woke about about 10 months ago and i could never thsnk all if you big guys enough that provide us all of the info to research ourselves and all of the great memes and mini movies!!! it has helped me help so many wake up 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
05 February, 04:43
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Yeah, maybe. But it seems to me we should be much further along than this. I feel like troops should be landing at Normandy as we speak, but every time we think it's that close something like this comes out (i.e. Flynn's comments). Makes me feel like they're no further than the drawning board. I can't for the life of me figure out what they could POSSIBLY still need to do. DC is completely fenced in and an army patrols the streets. The crime has been committed and certified. EO's from a fake president are having real effects on real people. To say "no plan" at this stage is discouraging.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396