Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Grateful for every single one of you!

Even the haters!

Even the evil pieces of shit! Thanks for making me destroy your asses by building a community of likeminded Patriots that will go to the grave to bring your darkness to light.

Love ya!
02:32 AM - Oct 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 October, 04:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
19 October, 04:32
Thank You

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
19 October, 04:29
Haters!? Love ya Doq! ❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
19 October, 04:25
Thank You 💖 I Love You Too Doq 💖

Alycat 777 @alycat777
18 October, 09:59
🙏Kek..love ya Doc

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 October, 08:46
Who’s messin with ya DOQ??

Red Edge @Rededge
18 October, 04:13

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 October, 03:26

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 October, 03:03
Love ya too Doq! 🙌🏻🥰

Chillaxin Gurl @Chillaxingurl
18 October, 02:39
I wouldn't have found AU without you Doq! Eternally grateful!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 October, 02:19
Doq…tell us what u really think🤣🤣🤣🤣
🔥💥💯👊

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 October, 01:45
😂🤣😂 ❤️❤️❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
18 October, 01:36
Doq! Cracked me up! Needed a belly laugh right now!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 October, 01:34

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 October, 01:29
Love you too Doq. 👍❤️😄

Iam -JD @IamJD
18 October, 01:03
Love you 2 Doq!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 October, 12:57

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 October, 12:52

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
18 October, 12:50
Ditto!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 October, 12:50
Luke 6:28
“Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.”

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 October, 12:48
NCSWIC!!!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
18 October, 11:34
correcto señor! we also❤️ you

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 October, 11:05
right on 🙌 if it wasnt for the haters hating so much we would all have never come to this place filled and joined by Faith, love and prayer
🙏❤️♾️🕊️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
18 October, 11:02
DoQ

Thank you for being here
You are one of the people that
REALLY helped me out along the way.

You are special to me

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
18 October, 10:56
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 October, 10:55

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 October, 10:48
Love you too DoQ!
Always have since I found ya on twit wit always will!

Nana only makes frens for life.

Yeah I know you thought Nana was just too crazy at first, but hey thats ok, I have that affect on a lot of ppl.

~smiles~

amy lilley @amylilley
18 October, 10:46
SO WELL SAID, thanks for not mincing words🐸🙏🏻😇😎

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 October, 10:46
👇New Gif 🤣
Speaking of cheat off my paper…
Where is The Real Hillary again….
🤔

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 October, 10:48
In response Happy Days to his Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt