Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
18 October, 08:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
God's Timeline includes the Currency, Citizenship and Technology milestones. Cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
18 October, 01:14
BRICS. all part of Xrp everything is tied together all planned which tells me peace was broker awhile back. Lots of CEO’s stepping down lately from hedge funds and corporations either panic or forced still hard to tell. i hope people see it and benefit from xrp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
18 October, 06:09
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
This proves the war is over and the central banks were defeated. No more Federal Reserve and Monopoly money worthless currency. I also read the US and Britain are quietly switching to gold backed currency and there are many others besides BRICS. This is part of the reason things are taking so long after the deep state has been defeated. Everything has to be put in place before the switch is flipped and the new USA takes the place of the US corporation that enslsved us. I have a few thousand XRP and I hope the value hits $1000. I wouldn't need NESARA money if that happens.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 October, 12:28

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
17 October, 11:32
Real News.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 October, 11:11
very interesting, this young guy is really good, enjoy listening to him💙

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
17 October, 10:55
My Brother in-law is at the top of the food chain at the 2nd
largest chip producer in the world(Vancouver Wash.) will try
and get his take on this forming situation

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 October, 01:02
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Will this happening in China make them (Japan owned)
chip producer the Largest

Lynda Mathews @LyndaMathews
17 October, 10:54
Who is this young man???

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 October, 12:16
In response Lynda Mathews to her Publication
I think he is Dylan Page.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
17 October, 10:47
Taiwan is the next Ukraine. We will be told we must send money, weapons and more to defend democracy. This is as false as Ukraine. It’s the biolabs the regime believes it must protect.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 October, 10:37
I like this kid. Good follow for stuff MSM overlooks.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 October, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
T/s 10:37
banks 👇
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 October, 10:15
The Petro Dollar HAS to be knocked down before establishing Gold. #Trust the Plan

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
17 October, 10:04
31 vibe.
standstill.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 October, 10:08
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
"Watch what happens with Taiwan next" POTUS