Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
05 February, 06:53
al In DC some serious equipment is being brought in. Here we have what is speculated to be a military grade cell jammer or a mobile cell transmitter. I get the impression that it's either to jam an entire city's cellular network or provide an emergency one in the event the hard wired ones go down.πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieandSteve Whiting @SusieandSteve
05 February, 09:44
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
πŸ™Charlie Ward has intel that the EBS will finally be activated at 6p EST ~ he doesn't do dates/times and is from a trusted source and verified with 2 other intels he knows - so hopefully it's go time
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. @MissyM
I believe he actually said that the military would take over the MSM - not necessarily EBS activated. πŸ€”
04:21 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response SusieandSteve Whiting to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissyM in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 08:29
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
I liked Charlie Ward but he carries a 5g phone whilst talking about how dangerous it is and selling and promoting an untested 'solution'.

I don't watch him anymore. He's putting people in danger by providing a false sense of safety with these gadgets he's promoting.

Inconsistent 'truth'.