⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW
-“Biden”(not Biden) was given a 13 Gun Salute at his “Inauguration”, which mind you took place well before noon on January 20th, 2020.(military personnel turn their backs to fake Biden’s motorcade)
-Trump arrives at Joint Andrews Air Force base same day and is given a 21 Gun Salute with a Red Carpet rollout.
-Military appears on National TV and says there was a transition to military control(Freudian slip?)
-Trump is ALSO a wartime President!(dig into that one!!)
-Trump’s EO’s.
-Direct Q proofs and drops by both Trump and his inner circle almost daily now.
-The NWO/Illuminati players and their plots are being exposed on a MASSIVE scale which NEVER HAPPENS with their control and monopoly literally over everything.
-We can see the systematic destruction of the market, economy, petro dollar, and the banks(which we were told by a Q drop).
The list goes on and on and on. What more proof do we need?! Hold the line! No one is exempt from The Great Awakening!
08:01 PM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 October, 12:21
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I always wonder...how much of what we see from the rats is really them being their horrid selves still fighting to take down humanity and how much is acting controlled by the White Hats. Maybe we will never know. Anyway, I do appreciate your post--so great to see others posting this information! Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
18 October, 08:10
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I think almost all of it is a controlled demolition of the old system and all the evil doers are all taken out. Just my opinion. Otherwise all this exposure wouldn’t be happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 October, 09:10
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
I just recently became familiar with all this thru Derek Johnson's info. What I wonder is....do you think everything we are seeing from deep state/globalists/cabal is all acting--forced by the Global Alliance in the takedown of the evil ones?