Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 October, 08:51
Morning Patriots.

Kanye and Candice going to make some waves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
17 October, 11:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I don't understand how you can support the way [they] word this.

If anyone ever said "The Blacks..." around anything, they would be "cancelled" forever and charged with a hate crime.

Why are you supporting their phrasing of "The Jews"?

Where is the unity in that?

Where are the "good vibes" in that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
The Khazarian, zionist, babylonian, nazi/commie "jew" mafia that hijacked Judaism and are trying to depopulate the world. The Central Banksters, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Soros, the ones that control the entertainment industry. The ones stealing our taxes, printing money out of thin air and funding the nazis in Ukraine, trafficking children and laundering it ... The ones that funded and created Hitler, Stalin and Marx... Synagogue of Satan. The ones Yeshua spoke of... Those Fake "JEWS".

Revelation 3:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”
12:11 PM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
17 October, 12:23
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
17 October, 12:31
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
🍊The "Oranges" of the situation.