Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I like to weave on my loom, relaxes me, takes my mind off things. The vertical 🧵 r the warp, horizontal 🧵the weft. As I was working on this scarf, I realized this work in progress is similar to my life. I’ve had to start over many times due to mistakes made, but restart & fix. Each 🧵I add, adds another layer up the warp, & eventually the scarf is complete. The scarf gets completed, but I realize my life isn’t quite complete yet, I’m still adding weft/threads as I continue on, closer to being completed. Not sure when that will b, but still weaving my life. Look at your life as a loom, building the weft up the warp, creating layers of your life. Have a great week all.
11:21 AM - Oct 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 October, 11:53
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Love the analogy! I once heard a sermon years ago that said our life is a tapestry. From the top side of the tapestry is a beautiful image, all smooth and lovely. On the bottom side are tangles, twisted threads, some broken threads, some knots. We are made beautiful by being made so by lifes knots, broken threads, twisted threads. God sees the beautiful side from His vantage point above as we are woven into His image. We too often focus on the messy underside. We are all a tapestry in progress. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 October, 12:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Well put. That's how I was seeing it. My edges aren't clean & straight, my project isn't perfect & neither am I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
17 October, 11:23
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
How wonderful!