Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 October, 08:02
my most recent follower 😆😅🤣🤣😂🤣😅😆😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 October, 10:24
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
LARPER?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
he followed me couple of weeks ago then messaged me, when i responded he didnt respond back. what you think this is?
10:29 AM - Oct 17, 2022
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wncpattymillsriva in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 October, 08:36
In response drew tyler to his Publication
obviously a scammer of some sort... all of em ask me where I live then usually for a picture...
If I get nasty rite away or point out they can't be who they claim i don't get another message..
depending on my mood how long I play the game like the 10 calls i get daily on medicaire stuff

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
17 October, 10:50
In response drew tyler to his Publication
IDK, He started folliowng me a few months ago
his last post was 14 days ago, just checked
but his follower numbers and following numbers R diff than your screen Capture🤔
will have to keep a 👀 on
never had anything bad come up on my time line/vibes So....
but I am a Man ,so there's that.
✌️🙏

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
17 October, 10:54
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
def something to keep eye on