Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
16 October, 12:29
whats the protocol to detox from the vax? i know there was something going around about it not long ago. please share!!💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 10:42
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I wasn't vaxxed tho but I have to go around vaxxed ppl some and figure I am picking up metals and spike proteins anyway.
I use ivermectin and quercintin too and quinine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
Oddly enough Quercetin is also a detoxer. I've lived in a house that unknown to us had massive amounts of mold in it. We've used a few detoxers & last winter we were using quercetin for immune boost and started feeling much better. Fast forward to spring, I listened to a doctors lecture about mold & people using Quercetin to detox. So its good for multiple things. No one in my family herxed from it either.
11:41 PM - Oct 16, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marianne Risk, click on at the bottom under it