Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
Anyone else noticing a higher than usual number of stink bugs? Inside the house & outside, they’re everywhere!
04:24 PM - Oct 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Butterfly Girl @LeeHyz
16 October, 04:35
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
We have swarms of lantern flies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
16 October, 04:29
Yes! I had so many of the leaf footed bugs in my garden and i have seen so many different varieties around my house! Weird!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
16 October, 04:33
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
Super strange!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 October, 04:28
YES!! i was just talking to my friend about this. They also seem longer.

16 October, 04:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
16 October, 04:28
No, not here in N California.🤷🏼‍♀️
I can't remember the last time I've seen a stink bug.

16 October, 04:35
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
I used to live in Nor Cal too and don't remember seeing them there. They're like flying cockroaches...they just don't die!