UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 October, 11:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
OK. But we are closing in on 3 years since the election was stolen AND nothing has happened to them. No one arrested. MSM hasn’t talked about it. We only hear about it on media that is not mainstream. We have elections coming up and they will steal them again AND nothing will happen. What good is it if we all know they stole/steal elections BUT nothing ever happens to them?
12:44 AM - Oct 16, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by buffaloalum in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 October, 01:04
In response USA DAR to his Publication
It's happening, People are waking up world wide and the DS is losing control faster than anyone ever could have imagined. It's important to have a vast majority of the people awake or wakening, however, I understand your concern,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
16 October, 01:51
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I REALLY hope you are right. However, I am just not seeing it. I am seeing people that voted for Trump being awakened to things they didn’t know before, but the far left will never change. Those people will NEVER be awaken to the political (both sides) corruption and evil.