Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 October, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
18 October, 04:12
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
😃😂🤣Brilliant comeback!!! We love you VK whoever you are!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 October, 09:24
He is On a Roll tonight!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
16 October, 09:22
ok....I did the most unladylike thing....I snort laughed when I read this! VK...my hero!🤗

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
16 October, 09:11
Real smooth move VK.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 October, 08:49
If Vincent worked at the local grocery store stocking shelves, worked in the lumber department at Lowes, stay at home parent, owned a Steel Mill, or was a high celebrity in disguise, it wouldn't make any difference to me. Vincent gave us a place where we could unite and stick together in a very 'sketchy' unstable world. I appreciate Vincent for whoever he is. :) I have met and hung out with some pretty high celebrities in my lifetime. They are just people too.

1776 ... @IGG1776
16 October, 11:05
Smackdown 👊

Jody Donohue @Jody
16 October, 10:26
😂🤣 classic!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 October, 10:22
haha well said VK ... who uses a real name? very few

Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer
16 October, 09:22
My name is not really Bobby Lee Swagger.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 October, 08:58
And that folks is why it's called "Anon Up"...Oh and I'm going to fess up too...JVBanon is NOT my real name...But the V does stand for Vincent not Vendetta fyi!

American Girl @Americangirl
16 October, 05:22
lol... 🤣😂🤣 huck finn would be pretty cool too 😎

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 October, 04:13
Interesting punctuation 🤔👀

Every Time @soTELLme533
16 October, 04:12
Kennedy Name Meaning, Family History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
houseofnames.com
[1] In the United States, the name Kennedy is the 137th most popular surname with an estimated 166,629 people with that name.
[2] However, in Canada, the name Kennedy is ranked the 82nd most popular surname with an estimated 30,952 people with that name.
[3] And in Newfoundland, Canada, the name Kennedy is the 36th popular surname with an estimated 600 people with that name.
[4] Australia ranks Kennedy as 70th with 33,714 people.
[5] New Zealand ranks Kennedy as 98th with 4,038 people.
[6] The United Kingdom ranks Kennedy as 131st with 38,674 people.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
16 October, 04:11
None of us truly knows who each other really is in real life. But its always positive, uplifting stuff, vibes and no one is asking anyone for anything in exchange. We all just meet here, read posts, uplift each other, laugh and pray for one another.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
16 October, 03:56

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 October, 01:47
Just for the record VK, I luv ya whoever you are! ❤️ I’m mean let’s be real, the JFK Jr. faking his death thing would be, FREAKING INCREDIBLE! But truthfully, you have been such a cool presence in so many lives throughout these last few crazy years, including mine, I’m just happy to have discovered you. I feel that you are kind and good. Never poop-vibes. 😉 I pray that one day we can look eachother in eye, hug and rejoice in victory for having defeated evil! So I say, hope to meet ya “here, or over there, maybe even in the air?” lol! 🙌

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
16 October, 01:49
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 October, 01:16
Though his mind is not for rent
Don't put him down as arrogant
His reserve a quiet defense
Riding out the day's events
The river

The world is, the world is
Love and life are deep
Maybe as his skies are wide
Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you

No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, yet discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is

Exit the warrior
Today's Tom Sawyer
He gets high on you
And the energy you trade
He gets right on to
The friction of the day

{Bless you Neal, poet and prophet. You are dearly missed.}
Crankin up the 80's again
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rush - Tom Sawyer - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Watch the official music video for "Tom Sawyer" performed by RushAmazon: http://bit.ly/Rush2112SDE_WebMusic video by Rush performing Tom Saw...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
16 October, 06:34
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 October, 09:28
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Yes, Neal is dearly missed in my family, as well.
When I tried to open the link, I got a message saying that the video wasn't available in my country. Fancy that, eh?!? 🇨🇦
For anyone else who got the same message, here's another link that might work.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rush - Tom Sawyer (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Official music video for Rush's Tom Sawyer off of 1981's Moving Pictures.Follow Rush here:Instagram: http://instagram.com/rushFacebook: https://www.facebook....

Laritha Savage @Laritha
16 October, 01:15
Tom Sawyer. Is that the real name?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 October, 01:03
29, 107, 41
That is frickin hilarious1
Love you hun!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
16 October, 01:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a great come back indeed! @vincentkennedy I like your style dudeeeee! 😄

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 October, 09:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
16 October, 12:34
You are our Huckleberry VK.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 October, 11:57
😂

Green 8700 @Green8700
15 October, 11:34
at AU we are polite enough not to ask who you are! Also none of us really care, we care and love the whole family equally 💕

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 October, 11:22
Mr Green and I had some fun with Tom Sawyer :)

TrueView Patriot @TimA
15 October, 11:17

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
15 October, 11:16
i threw in my 10 cents… hate getting involved with trolls. their intentions come from an evil place. i can sense the black hole they are soliciting us from. pray for deliverance.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
15 October, 11:07
That’s funny 😂 😂 😂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
15 October, 11:05
😂🤣

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 October, 10:47
Lol 😂😂🤣🤣. I snorted!