Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 October, 03:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
oh yeah - this feels like round 3 trying to eradicate evil and get outta this prison simulation and back out to Real Space. "they" mind wipe us each time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
16 October, 10:47
Makes me wonder, do we manifest or just remember?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
15 October, 09:31
time does not exist, only mindset

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
15 October, 08:57
💯

💯

💯

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 October, 07:43

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 October, 07:46
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Dan Vibes

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 October, 07:32
We did not forget, we came from the future. Soon you will see and remember.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 October, 07:26
HAPPENED TO A LOT OF US

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
15 October, 06:23
So True!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 October, 05:06
During a shamanic journey I was shown that we are soooo much larger than we think. Many ideas of what this meant, still trying to pin it down.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 October, 01:57
That's how I felt the 1st time I experienced lake Tahoe

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 October, 02:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
The last time I was there was 20 years ago I'm sure they ruined it for the average people.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 October, 01:51
Not all of us forgot everything and I am sure it's why I get a bit intense on some topics- I remember where some things lead too.

Re-membering is good. It's how we heal the pieces of ourselves and fragments of timelines making ourselves whole again.🙏💛

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 October, 12:22
I know

15 October, 12:23
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
:)

NEO ONE @Neo
15 October, 12:21
Well, but these was an accident.
It wasn't the plan that we forgot it.
The good is that the great awakening is coming.
And there is no take away this time. 😏

The Real Me @TheRealMe
15 October, 11:42

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 October, 10:36
Fascinating movie we are in kind of reminds me of this one
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Deja Vu - Official Trailer - YouTube

It is deja vu that unexpectedly guides ATF agent Doug Carlin through an investigation into a shattering crime. Called in to recover evidence after a bomb set...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 October, 10:27
The real game of Survivor, lol

15 October, 10:36
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Test of the Soul.

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 October, 10:19
Good morning Kim! The journey is finding self again. Your true self. Not all will make the connection and change their inner struggle. I know I have had to make changes for myself. Thabks for being there on the journey to help.

15 October, 10:24
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
♥️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 October, 10:16
🤔

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 October, 09:45

David Treciak @scifiwriter
15 October, 09:05
And we just defeated those responsible.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 October, 08:54
Feels manipulative.

15 October, 09:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i think it probably has been

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 October, 09:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
insidious

purposeful

deviant

evil

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 October, 08:54
Re-education-y vibes.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 08:53
10:09
ONE MOST HIGH

Yes we have many times, but this time is different >>>
THIS TIME WE FOOKN WON!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 October, 08:39

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 October, 08:56
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😆

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
15 October, 08:35
I pray I truly understand this soon. My brain is about to bust going over and over all this stuff that just doesn’t make total sense yet. If i dont keep busy it is all I think about. And the greatest thought is, what is the truth that would put the biggest percentage of us in the hospital? Though I have learned many shocking and awful things , I have learned of nothing that would put most in hospital. I pray we know soon. My brain hurts.

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
15 October, 09:14
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
My dad and I were just talking about this last night. It’s hard trying to function with everyday life when you know things are so wrong. It’s like being sober at a party and everyone is drunk and you wonder why they won’t stop drinking

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
15 October, 09:25
In response Terri Patterson to his Publication
Thank you, I can certainly relate to what you said. I have no one of the same mindset other than AnonUp and Telegram for comfort. I want to know the truth...I don't want any of it kept from us, we have all gone through our own personal hell supporting this Awakening, and deserve to know.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
15 October, 08:18