Peter Carson @Trumplivevideosupporters
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r
11:31 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trumplivevideosupporters in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
14 October, 01:08
In response Peter Carson to his Publication
ben carson is the doctor, this is a no one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
14 October, 12:19
Surely a TRUE Neurosurgeon would be smart enough to know that this won't fly here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 October, 11:52
Shills gonna shill….take this garbage and GTFO

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 October, 11:35
Does Doctor Carson know what youre doing?

talk to me whatsup

memes matter @NoComment
14 October, 11:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
😂yeah