Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 October, 07:43
🩸Durham's getting it on the record:

The FBI didn't corroborate or verify any of these Steele Dossier allegations before they used them in the FISA warrant on Carter Page.

Durham: "Oh by the way, when did you discover that Christopher Steele and Igor Danchenko were paid political operatives of the Hillary Clinton campaign? And was that before or after you used their unverified allegations in the FISA warrant?"

FBI Agent: [something unintelligible]

Durham: "I'm sorry, could you say that louder?"

FBI Agent: "Do I have to?"

Durham: "Yes"

FBI Agent: Well it was in September of 2016 that

Durham: "So you knew that both Steele and Danchenko were doing opposition research for the Clinton campaign when you took these allegations from them and made use of them in your FISA warrant targeting Carter Page? That they were contractors working for Hillary Clinton?

FBI Agent: "Well...yes."

https://t.me/drawandstrike...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 October, 08:06
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
If any of this were true and they were at this early stage of getting the goods on Hillary we'd have a very long wait to get to the credits. There were hundreds of thousands of sealed indictments a few years ago. I can't believe they were put in the deep freeze to be used years later. Multiple sources, including David Straight, have verified Hillary's execution.
This is what treading water feels like.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 08:33
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Yes, most on AU are awake, but so many elsewhere aren't and need to be spoon feed information slowly.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
We need to shovel it in fast and pray they don't choke 😅 it's like hello anyone there 🤣
09:07 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
14 October, 09:37
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I agree with you 100%...By now if you haven't seen what's going on, you're really not looking or don't want to see and wake up!!😉

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
14 October, 10:09
There is also the problem that the MSM doesn't cover any of this. There has to be another reason to keep digging away at this very old story that most people aren't following and who are busy struggling to try and keep afloat financially. If there is a purpose to all this, I don't think we have enough of the puzzle pieces to understand why. Even if the FBI is found guilty, what will happen? Durham almost seems like a distraction while current wars are being fought behind the scenes. I'm beginning to believe that we have no clue who our real enemies are; the guys who pull all the strings; the guys that Trump is really engaged in war with. Clinton, Wray, Kissinger, Pope Francis...they are all bit players that take orders. Our owners are nameless, faceless and none of us would recognize them if we met them.