Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
🩸Durham's getting it on the record:

The FBI didn't corroborate or verify any of these Steele Dossier allegations before they used them in the FISA warrant on Carter Page.

Durham: "Oh by the way, when did you discover that Christopher Steele and Igor Danchenko were paid political operatives of the Hillary Clinton campaign? And was that before or after you used their unverified allegations in the FISA warrant?"

FBI Agent: [something unintelligible]

Durham: "I'm sorry, could you say that louder?"

FBI Agent: "Do I have to?"

Durham: "Yes"

FBI Agent: Well it was in September of 2016 that

Durham: "So you knew that both Steele and Danchenko were doing opposition research for the Clinton campaign when you took these allegations from them and made use of them in your FISA warrant targeting Carter Page? That they were contractors working for Hillary Clinton?

FBI Agent: "Well...yes."

https://t.me/drawandstrike...
07:43 AM - Oct 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
15 October, 07:51
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
My God! This is colossal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 October, 05:18
I see that face one thing comes to mind
_unt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 October, 06:31
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Understand me too!!!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 October, 12:30
I honestly consider myself better than any lawyer you'll put up against me now. I learned too much for any offers I do not like to ever be taken again. I now know how to say "no" to any judge's face now too. If I do not see a case before me (I know that definition) you will be charged for my time off of my fee schedule for committing the crime of making me have to confront and push you back down. I think ahead in all confrontations/conflicting situations too even in live stream conversations I am "what if"-ing ahead. I have an OCD thing with how I behave/think/learn/live and if this guy has that sorta mindset too? Whooooeee! Will this be rich!! Every question was likely thought out/practiced for every possible reply BEFOREHAND!! Wow indeed...this could be atomic in its discovery! I do NOT believe the deep state will prosecute itself in this, but this DISCOVERY alone! This will cause nail-biting, wailing, and nightmares!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 October, 09:08
BULLDOG Durham finally starting to bite

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 October, 09:04

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 October, 09:02

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 October, 08:56
HILLARY, the "BLEACH "BIT"-CH BLONDE. If it wasn't so TRAGIC, it would be "HILLARY-OUS!

Irish Scot @IrishScot
14 October, 08:09
this is glorious!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
14 October, 08:06
If any of this were true and they were at this early stage of getting the goods on Hillary we'd have a very long wait to get to the credits. There were hundreds of thousands of sealed indictments a few years ago. I can't believe they were put in the deep freeze to be used years later. Multiple sources, including David Straight, have verified Hillary's execution.
This is what treading water feels like.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
14 October, 08:33
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Yes, most on AU are awake, but so many elsewhere aren't and need to be spoon feed information slowly.