Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 11:36
Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
VK, PLEASE be from Texas! I want to meet you and buy you a beverge of your choice when this is all over! Godspeed to you!๐Ÿ™
02:58 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
05 February, 05:21
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
wait a minute... I already invited him and his family to South Florida for a yummy delish sabroso Latin feast. He deserves the best! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 February, 05:46
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
Ha! Well that certainly beats a beverage! That sounds absolutely delicious Ana!๐Ÿ˜

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
05 February, 04:05
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I think NJ for some reason looking to move to sunny Florida if I recall correctly. Not a stalker really... just followed for a while. ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm in Seabrook if you ever want to discuss our favorite President over a Shiner or two. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

05 February, 04:08
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Oh damn! Well a girl can dream๐Ÿ˜† I'm in Austin and the next time we are in Houston (or if you are ever in Austin) shout out! I prefer tequila so we can find a patriotic place that serves both๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
05 February, 10:49
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Hey neighbor! I'm in Deer Park.