Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
At some point the STREETS (for them) will not be safe.
12:12 AM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
17 October, 04:41
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
😂Made my day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
16 October, 01:25
It's habbening...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
13 October, 11:30
🍿like Q says we are watching a movie. They also said they wont be able to walj the streets. 🍿
Seems like even the bad actors might not be able to walk the streets
filming a movie can be dangerous, ask Alec Baldwin 🍿

Ana Tate @Anatated
13 October, 09:48
This is very telling.
The war protesters this time are not worried about a ground war. They didn’t care about a ground war in Ukraine where they were told Ukraine was winning. They supported that. Until it became abundantly clear that Russia could target American soil and Americans on American soil.
They considered themselves non-combatants, even as they cheered on the lefts aggression from their keyboards and blamed the right for being aggressive.
They now know that their skin has been put in the game w/o their permission just like the rest of us.
They’re scared.

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
13 October, 08:49
What happened to all the ranting about DJT stating a nuclear war...shoe is on the other foot and for good reason.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
13 October, 02:23
[Event] scare necessary☑️ working perfectly

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
13 October, 11:15
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
My thoughts exactly!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 October, 02:21
Remember it was "the Foolish women" who ignorantly coined an ungodly phrase: Toxic Masculinity! There was NOTHING toxic about these men demonstrating SHEER COURAGEUS MASCULINITY!
She can't deflect from this saying as she had before, that "men just want to sleep with her!"

I almost have a gag response whenever I hear AOC speak! Mainly because she does not know what she is talking about!! And because I can hardly stomach how the Dems have carried her on the shoulders like a person of solutions! And because I am willing to listen to what the newcomers have to say, SHE lost me with the upset over "cow having flatulence!"

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 October, 12:51
fabulous...aoc going down

Pepper - Prayer Warrior @Pepper
13 October, 12:39
Excellent!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻