AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 10:53
REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Anyone familiar with Julie Green and her ministry will know that this honest, lovely lady receives God’s word in the form of prophesy.

Here in this video, she shares that previous prophecy from February and March 2022, in which God calls Tulsi Gabbard by name, has with her recent declarations come to pass. Julie Green evidences this.

People will believe what they want. Personally, I was ambivalent about Gabbard and her “defection,” but Julie Green’s evidence of prophecy fulfilled has convinced me. Gabbard was likely part of the Cabal club, but her defection at least - whatever her reasons (ie. try and save herself) - is genuine.

Consider that her defection, especially the WORDS she chose ie. “Dark Cabal of war mongerers,” have shaken some die-hard, sleeping democrat supporters to their core. I wager the percentage of newly awakened people jumped by about 10-20%.

Not all revelations are for us, the awake.

https://rumble.com/v1nmjke...
08:28 PM - Oct 12, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 October, 09:27
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
sooooo, GOD ,is using a computer these days ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 October, 10:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Not my job to convince you of anything brother.

But are you willing to admit that you doubt that God works through human beings…who just might use computers?

It would be very small of you to suggest that Ms. Green was “looking up prophesy” when it was clear she was pulling up mainstream stories about Gabbard for reference purposes. As for the word she receives (yes I believe), and again, believe what you will - she cleary writes it down…using a computer.

I am feeling that I am being called a “tin-foil hat wearer” by someone I consider an ally. Is that the case? If so, please don’t because we’ve all had enough of that from the sleeping sheep.

If you doubt, that’s fine - just scroll by please.