AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
THAT'S WHY HE ORDERED THE NATIONAL GAURD , SO SICK OF THESE FOOKING MORONS.
01:33 PM - Oct 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 October, 06:22
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Beyond annoying...clenching teeth time..🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
12 October, 01:55
SHOCKING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHOCKING

SHOCKING

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 October, 01:51
yeah I don't think there is one of who wants to watch this shit show continue. What makes a good movie good actors I am sorry don't even good actors can't fix this shit bring on EBS the analog videos and Tribunal's PLEASE

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
12 October, 01:45
Warned by the FBI that they were going to personally create the violence!!! Thugs.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 October, 01:44
Time for EBS and end this shit

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 October, 02:09
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I AGREE.....🤔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
12 October, 02:09
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I AGREE.....🤔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Cheryl Talk @Freedamerican2017
12 October, 01:35
This right here is why Q constantly repeated in posts “These People are STUPID!”😂😂