Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 October, 05:49
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
Hulu ads are the same. Virtually every ad on the low cost Hulu shows bi-racial couples. I get they exist and can be represented, but they are showing that they are the norm. Not that many ads show single race couples.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 04:32
I dumped Netflix after Cuties came out. They don’t deserve my $$!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
12 October, 04:15
netflix promu par une star spéciale en Gaule 😁

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
12 October, 04:03
Thats an improvement... in previous time all the mothers were dead... and the replacement generally evil thus proving Dad has no judgement...

I actually cannot believe so many mums are dead in kids stories and no one questions the pattern to find out what killed them all...

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 October, 04:32
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Especially Disney! Mom is dead or evil.