Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I wonder what else is under water and how it ended up there.
06:35 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 04:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
pyramids littered the world in ancient times.
just like skyscrapers do today.
but did the pyramids serve another purpose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 04:05
curiouser and curiouser ...
fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 October, 09:51
From my readings, the glacier melt from the impact from above (?) made sea level rise & shifted some land masses up/down due to the weight shift of position. Pre 10,800bc.
See CA underwater coastline where rivers previously empted into the lower sea.
Most all old cultures have the flood story.

Below souce references;

Robert Franz @afsocrob
11 October, 07:54
Just wait till you see what's underwater in Antarctica.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 October, 07:49
I'm really drawn to the water always have been.This fascinates me so much ....

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
11 October, 07:49
Huge earthquakes caused ancient coastal cities to sink into the sea.

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
11 October, 07:00
I saw something within the last year about the pyramids beneath a lake in tbe Racine, WI. area.

watch the water has multiple meanings no doubt

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 October, 06:57
I wonder if this is a pre-Noah time flood city? So interesting.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
11 October, 06:50
🍿watch the water is literally a thousand meanings and a million trips down the rabbit hole

🍿watch the water is literally a thousand meanings and a million trips down the rabbit hole

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 October, 06:49
flood?