Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Wonderfully, anons have started their own movement of helping each other move away from paying Big Pharma and Big Corpa to be poisoned, from their synthetic drugs, frankenfoods to fabreeze and fabric softeners they are making the populace weak and sick while taking their money.

Best way to cut the heads off these beasts is to stop feeding them. Stop buying their products, and look to replace with more natural/organic- It pays back in quality of life. The greatest wealth is health!!!

That said;

those that spend years learning real health all come to the same simple conclusions. Stellar health comes around more quickly when you learn it's more about what you take out more than what you put in because we all have been massively poisoned since birth.

It's about living a detox style or doing regular detoxes and minimizing the poisons that go in! Zeolites, charcoal, clay, green foods, herbs, water, sweating, sleep all play a key role in detoxing the poisons out!
04:12 PM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 October, 06:52
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You have many more followers! Please let people know about Boron and Rheumatoid Arthritis/Osteoporosis/Bone health! Not to be confused with Borax….I’m talking about the trace mineral Boron. Thanks! This may help many!! ❤️🕊❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 07:15
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Happy to share what you wrote and I am a big fan of Boron!!

I will add- Boron is also tops for removing toxic floruide.

Arthritis is most often acidic inflamtion from DAIRY and as you shared else where, its pasteurized so its toxic and because joints don't have significant circulation, bad guys hang out there and feed on the acidity that isn't being clearout out. The bad microbes create their own acidic metabolic waster and make the inflammation worse. The joint degrades because the repair and clean up crews can't in in with all the inflamation.

It comes down to clean out- detox then eat alkaline. The less cooked, hearted the better.

If one is going to eat dairy, make sure it is raw- raw milk, raw cheese, and replace butter with cold pressed olive oil or raw nut butters if you must, Try smaring avocado on toast.

I like Pure Encapsulations. No fillers,2nd image

.https://www.pureformulas.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 October, 06:52
You have many more followers! Please let people know about Boron and Rheumatoid Arthritis/Osteoporosis/Bone health! Not to be confused with Borax….I’m talking about the trace mineral Boron. Thanks! This may help many!! ❤️🕊❤️

11 October, 06:33

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 October, 06:21
what are people using to substitute dryer sheets or fabric softner?

Only Organics @Organic
11 October, 07:49
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
i just stopped using them dont notice any difference. if the clothes are natural fibers like cotton there isnt any static cling

Only Organics @Organic
11 October, 07:49
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
i just stopped using them dont notice any difference. if the clothes are natural fibers like cotton there isnt any static cling

11 October, 06:16
They have lied about raw milk too….https://www.westonaprice.o...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
11 October, 05:42

11 October, 05:34
People also need to know this 👇

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
11 October, 06:57
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
so a food item states its organic , its not?. i buy cascadian farms cereal, use 7th generation detergent, dishwashing detergent. I switched because i thought it was safer.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 October, 05:21
quick ways to start:

baking soda around house to actually absorb odors as they are created

peroxide bubbles up to clean carpets or upholstery

wash clothes in vinegar OR bleach (do not mix, dangerous fumes)

Dawn is the best overall stain remover and cleaner in the world!! clean up balck stain i spilled on pute white carpet once 😱

there are great recipes i implemented back in 2008 when i was broke…I learned a lot! and was healthier

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 October, 05:48
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I use all of these!
Blue Dawn ❤️ It's Magic

11 October, 06:29
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
11 October, 04:39
So well said....... been preaching this for some time. We've been deliberately poisoned. The detoxification and cleansing is number 1 priority. Its getting things out.......can be hell but no other path. Thank you so much for sharing!!